The suction power of dry suction motors, combined with integrated air/water separation and different, optional amalgam separator modules are the cornerstones of a central suction system, marked by its flexible and individual structure, high level of user-friendliness, and its unobtrusive yet efficient technology. The fact that the EXCOM hybrid can be used as a dry, as well as a semi-wet suction system, makes it so unique.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE EXCOM HYBRID 1 ARE COMPELLING:
- Airflow rate: 1100 l/min
- Noise level: 57 dB(A)
- Individual: available with different amalgam separator modules (ECO II / ECO II Tandem) or without an amalgam separator, separation rate: 99.3 %
- Cost reduction: The fact that the dry suction engine, air/water separation and amalgam separator are optimally integrated enables you to save money on installation, operating, and maintenance costs.
- Reliable and powerful: The METASYS semi-wet suction system convinces with its high suction power at the cannula and its reliability, even under heavy load.
- Maximum operating safety: Its optimal air/water separation system guarantees maximum functionality and trouble-free operation.
- Easy to service and maintain due to the especially compact and modular structure of METASYS central solutions
- Environmentally friendly: Thanks to the dry suction system, no valuable drinking water is wasted.