The ECO II is straightforward in its construction and works entirely without an electronic control unit, delivering a separation rate of 99.3%. The entire device is replaced after about a year. The ECO II is suitable for anyone looking for an easy-to-maintain, cost-effective alternative to electronically controlled centrifugal systems. The ECO II can serve up to 3 dental units, while the ECO II Tandem can serve 3 to 5 dental units. It is also available as a module for the EXCOM hybrid A1/A2/A5 central semi-wet suction systems.
THE BENEFITS OF THE ECO II ARE COMPELLING:
- straightforward and uncomplicated because it has no electronics
- the high separation rate of 99.3 %
- can be deployed for up to 5 dental units
- the cost-effective alternative to centrifugal systems
The optimal integration of the semi-wet suction unit and the air-water separation enables cost savings with installation, operation, and maintenance. The METASYS EXCOM hybrid 1s convinces with high suction power at the cannula and represents an absolutely reliable system for each practice. The dynamic separation guarantees maximum functionality. This ensures an absolutely trouble-free operation and therefore also a substantial stress reduction.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE EXCOM HYBRID 1S ARE COMPELLING:
- METASYS semi-wet suction system with integrated air-water separation
- Optimal power/performance ratio of the semi-wet suction systems
- Responsible, energy-saving, quiet, and clean vacuum supply
- User-friendly maintenance and easy servicing
- Reduction of the water consumption and the operating expenses
- Semi-wet suction system for 1 treatment unit
- 0,55/0,62 kW, 120/140 mbar